Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 3.1.2
Sprint:PC Sprint 27, PC Sprint 28
This problem is related with
PCDEV-1310, however in this case the problem origin comes from one parameter in the postfunction "JWT - Update issue fields", and this produces one error which breaks the export
It will export without errors.
There is an error in the export related with a custom field different to our custom field in the JWT postfunction. ( one screenshot is attached)
- Create a new Kanban project
- Create a new custom field
- Name: "dropDownField"
- Type: Select List (single choice)
- Options: opt1, opt2
- In workflow / Create-->Backlog transition: Add postfunction "JWT - Update issue fields"
- Field: dropDownField
- Value type: Standard ( THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT, with others values work fine)
- Select value: opt1
- Try to export via project configurator
To edit the workflow inside of the target instance after the import and to manually reconfigure the function to point to the correct field.