The number of results returned in a page is controlled by the page.max.projects system property. So even if you request an unlimited number of projects you never get more than what is defined in page.max.projects
- Create >1000 projects in a single BB instance (I did 1579 as this was how many the customer had).
- Go to e.g. Script Merge Checks > Custom Merge Check.
- The tree of checkboxes only displays the first 1000 projects (ordered by name).
- Moreover, the JSON received by the front end only contains those projects and not the rest.
- [In the customer's case the number of projects in the list was slightly lower (969): suspect this may have to do with presence of personal repos and/or repos inside projects. Customer has ~200 users with personal repos: total number of such repos is ~1000. Overall number of repos is ~7400.]