Provide a detailed step-by-step process to reproduce the problem.
- Install an older version of Comala Document Management (e.g. 184.108.40.206) - you can download it from https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/142/comala-document-management/version-history
- Use a timebomb license for Comala - https://developer.atlassian.com/platform/marketplace/timebomb-licenses-for-testing-server-apps/
- Configure a space to use a workflow (the Simple Approval Workflow will do)
- Configure a Script Event Listener on a Comala Workflow event (such as the ApprovalEvent)
- Confirm that said Script Listener fires (such as by approving a page)
- Upgrade Comala Workflows (e.g. to 6.14.1)
The listener should still fire.
The listener does not fire.
Newly registered listeners on the same event may fire, though even this appears to be inconsistent.
The only known workaround is to restart the Confluence server.
Disabling and re-enabling ScriptRunner does not make the listeners re-register correctly. Neither does clearing the Groovy caches using our built-in script.