Affects Version/s: 5.2.12
Fix Version/s: 5.4.9
Sprint:Spike Statistics, Spike Statistics & Bug fixing
When the Confluence instance is restarted, none of the ScriptRunner macro's are displayed. Instead the user sees "Unknown macro: <macro-key>".
In your test Confluence instance with ScriptRunner installed:
- Create a page with some content
- Create another page and use the "Include Version" macro - link to the page that you created in Step One
- Stop the server / VM / container running the Confluence instance
- Start the server / VM / container running the Confluence instance
- When the server has started, navigate to the page you created in step two.
You should see the content from the first page, included in the second.
You see the "Unknown macro" error in the page
Testing has shown this affects all built-in ScriptRunner macros.