- Confluence 6.2.4
- Confluence 6.8.2
- Atlassian Universal Plugin Manager Plugin 2.22.9 (broken)
- Atlassian Universal Plugin Manager Plugin 2.22.1 (broken)
- Atlassian Universal Plugin Manager Plugin 2.22.11 (works)
- Install v*5.3.35* of ScriptRunner for Confluence
- Install the latest version of the Page Info plugin
- Stop and Start the instance.
- Create a test space called "Basic Test Space"
- Create a page in that space with the following details:
- Title: Page Info test
- Content: Add the Page Info macro to the test page.
- Update the ScriptRunner plugin
The update completes with no issues and no errors in the logs.
All macros in the system come back with "Broken Macro" error and an exception is thrown in the logs. If you use the latest version of NPM then the exception is still present in the logs, however the macro system seems to initialise properly.
There are two workarounds that help either avoid or deal with this issue:
Updating to UPM version 2.22.11 or higher, prior to ScriptRunner update stops the error from causing the missing macro issue.
If you find that the issue has occurred, disabling and then re-enabling ScriptRunner fixes the issue. In all tests performed, the act of disabling and then re-enabling ScriptRunner fixed the missing macro issue.