Confluence 6.6.3 and 6.12.1
ScriptRunner 5.4.9 (The newest version 5.4.36 wasn't tested because there is a bug in Copy Page Tree (
When copy page tree to other space without fill "prefix" and "suffix" fields, the new pages will contain the "null" character in the Title.
- Create a page, add a title then create another page with a title in its hierarchy.
- Create an empty space
- Clicking in Space tools and then Advanced Space Functionality
- Select Copy Page Tree Built-in Script
- Choose the page created in step 1 in the Source page field
- Choose the new empty space created in step 2 in the Target page field
- Leave Title Prefix and Suffix empty
- Clicking on the Run Button
Copy the pages without the "null" character in the title if it has hadn't filled.
In this example, the prefix and suffix are filled.
You can see the result of the copy.
The pages were created with "null" character in the title prefix and suffix when these fields aren't filled.