Affects Version/s: 5.0.17
Fix Version/s: 5.4.38
ScriptRunner| 5.0.17 |
JIRA Software| 7.4.3 |
Sprint:Sprint 37 - Ends Jan 29, Sprint 38 - Next
If you try to make comparisons involving a user-picker custom field (including script fields) in the JQL Expression function, you will be met with the following error:
Where "Last Comment Author" is an example custom user-picker field.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create either a new custom user-picker field or a Script field that returns an ApplicationUser.
- Set the field to show on the appropriate screens
- Ensure that your field has the proper searcher and template
- Create an issue and give your new field a user value.
- Now search your issues and try to execute a JQL user comparison using the Expression function like the following:
- Upon executing your JQL, observe the error that was mentioned above.