Affects Version/s: 5.3.6
Fix Version/s: 5.3.9
Sprint:Sprint 37 - Ends Jan 29
Display error when first creating a Scripted Field with Custom Template, whereby the error:
"Field not set up correctly - view template is not defined"
is displayed to users.
- Create a scripted field, selecting to use a custom template.
- Use $value for the custom template and the number 100 for the inline script.
- Now "Add" the field.
- Add field to screen,
- Navigate to issue and you get the error "Field not set up correctly - view template is not defined".
- Go back to the scripted field config and edit it.
- But don't change anything. Just click the "Update" button.
- Now go back to the issue and 100 is displayed correctly.