If a behaviour is active on a text field or some field that you'd like to be able to highlight/select the text, the pop-up editor will execute.
- In a clean instance set up a new test project
- Add a behaviour and map it to said project. Once mapped, add a behaviour for the Description field.
- Create an issue and populate the Description with some filler text.
- Navigate to the issue and then try to highlight/select the text that is populating the Description field.
- Once you let off the mouse, the edit pop-up will open.