- Create a script file (it can be completely empty) in your script root, whose name comprises:
- A string of digits, followed by
- a hyphen or an underscore, followed by
- a string of letters
- (plus the .groovy extension)
- Go to any ScriptRunner form where you can supply a path to a script file (e.g. the Script Console) and start typing the name of the file you created.
Expected behaviour: The autocomplete dropdown shows the full correct name of the file.
Actual behaviour: The dropdown shows the name of the file with the numerical prefix (digit string + hyphen/underscore) turned into a suffix (hyphen/underscore + digit string). For example, 123-abc.groovy becomes abc.groovy-123.