Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 5.4.43
Fix Version/s: None
This is a follow-up issue to
Conditional Behaviours that deal with User Picker fields have been observed to not work correctly when switching between users who have access to edit a field and those that do not have access.
First tested with the condition: "Except: Current user is current assignee."
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a Behaviour to make a field (tested with Fix Version/s) readonly and add the condition "Except: Current user is current assignee". Map said behaviour to a test project.
- Create an issue. The assignee is "Unassigned" and the field should be readonly as expected.
- Assign the issue to yourself (current user)- the field should be writable, as expected.
- Assign the issue to another user (or make it unassigned again). The field should be readonly, but it is still writable. The browser console will re-display a message like [SR Behaviours] Behaviours not applicable to the current form / screen.
- Refresh the page. The field is now correctly readonly and it the edit popup form is enabled