Affects Version/s: 5.4.38, 5.4.39, 5.4.40, 5.4.41, 5.4.42, 5.4.43
Fix Version/s: 5.4.45
This is a followup ticket to GHS-135325.
To reproduce the problem :
- Install 7.6.9 Jira (Issue is reproducible in both standalone server as well as Data center)
- Have checklist plugin ( checklist-4.0.3.jar ) installed.
- Create a issue in a SCRUM Software project . Create a Sample Checklist custom Field and have it on the issue screen.
- Install Scriptrunner add-on (groovyrunner-5.4.39.jar) or higher
- Go to the Projects --> Click on the issue which has the custom field from checklist.
This problem is caused by us listening to DOMNodeInserted events. We should use MutationObserver API instead.