Create a valid custom listener and an error throws in the browser console after run Script Registry. However, the Script Registry does not show any error message in the UI:
- On the filesystem, create a $JIRA_HOME/scripts/testlistener.groovy file containing 'return "Hello";'
- Go to Listeners, click 'Create Listener' and choose 'Custom Listener'.
- Select All Projects (doesn't really matter), All Issue Events, and Script File 'testlistener.groovy'.
- Click 'Update' to save the listener
- Click the 'Built-in Scripts' tab, then 'Script registry'
- Open the Network tab in your browser, and watch atlassian-jira.log
- Click 'Run'. In amongst the 200 responses you'll see a 500 response, and a stacktrace.