Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 5.6.2
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Third-Party Apps
Sprint:SR4J Sprint 89
Steps to reproduce:
- Install Scriptrunner and Automation for Jira
- Go to Project Settings area and then on the left menu "Project Automation"
- For the "When" select "Manually Triggered"
- For the next step "Then" select the "Execute a ScriptRunner script" action and add this script:
- Save and publish the rule
- Trigger the rule by going to an Issue and then under the more menu find the name of your automation rule and click it
Expected result is to see the message we created
Actual result is that the standard "Automation for Jira" message will show
Note: The Scriptrunner message will show for the Rules that are not Set to run Manually if the user enables this option within automation for jira: