Tempo ApprovalCreatedEvent and ApprovalEvent no longer trigger Script Listeners after upgrading tempo to 10.11.1 from 10.10.0. It appears that Tempo no longer fires the events but I cannot prove that other than the fact the listeners are no longer triggered.
Steps to reproduce
- Install Scriptrunner 5.6.10 into a Jira 8 instance
- Install Tempo Timesheets 10.10.0
- Create 2 basic listeners that just listen for the ApprovalCreatedEvent and ApprovalEvent
- Create a tempo account and a team.
- Log some time on an issue as one of the team members
- Get a valid user to approve the timesheet
- Check the listeners have been triggered (they should work)
- Upgrade Tempo to 10.11.1 (current latest)
- Repeat step 5 to 7 and the listeners will no longer trigger.
The bug can be reproduced without upgrading scriptrunner.
See the video here for a demo of the bug in action.
This appears to impact any tempo events configured in script listeners before upgrading a Tempo plugin. I installed Tempo Planner 7.13.0 and configured a listener with these events:
The listener triggers correctly before I upgraded Tempo Planner to 7.14.4, but as soon as I upgraded just tempo, the Listeners stop getting triggered by any of those configured events.