In Scriptrunner for Jira datacenter, we show execution history per node for script runs. You have radio buttons to choose which nodes execution history to view or a button to view all nodes.
If you have execution history on one node but the other node has not executed that script yet, when you click the node with no execution history it will clear the charts and also clear the radio buttons that let you choose the other nodes.
If you want to choose another node after selecting a node with no execution history you have to either refresh the entire page or click the double arrow button to hide and then unhide the execution history.
- Bring up datacenter Jira with 2 nodes and install Scriptrunner
- Go to scriptrunner rest endpoints and select to create a new endpoint. Then click the examples and just create the sample rest endpoint example
- once created, run the rest endpoint by accessing the URL but access it via one specific Node's URL so you make sure you only run it on one node
- You should then see the execution history section like below and be able to choose which node to view execution data for.
- Select the node where the script was run to see the graphs, then select the node where the script was NOT run and you will see the graphs disappear and you cannot easily go back to the other nodes.
Video demonstrating this attached: Execution History blank for nodes without history.mp4