SR4J Sprint 90
If a user has a behaviour on a field we should disable the inline edit for that field.
If the user uses the "." command/menu they are able to bypass the disabled inline edit and edit the field inline.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a select list field
- Add a value to the select list on 1 issue
- Setup a behaviour that makes that field read-only in a behaviour initialiser
- Try to inline edit the select list on the issue you set a value for and this should be disabled
- Press the "." command menu key and then type the field name while on the issue view page, it should show your field. When you then hit enter on your field name it takes you to inline edit the field.
Video: Inline edit bypass with command menu.mp4
- is duplicated by
SRJIRA-3981 readonly field editable via quick operation (GG)
- related to