The field where you choose what method in your behaviour script file you want to run fails to show for existing behaviours that already had a method selected after the user has upgraded to Scriptrunner 6.2.0
Steps to reproduce:
- Make 2 methods in a file in the default script root directory using the Script editor. It does not matter what the methods do
- Create a behaviour with an initialiser and a field-level script
- Add one method as the method for the initialiser and the other methods for the field level script method. (it does not matter what field)
- Save the behaviour, and map to a test project
- Navigate away and then back to edit that behaviour, check the method fields are still present.
- Upgrade Scriptrunner to 6.2.0-p5 (current latest)
- Refresh the page and edit the same behaviour. The method fields will be missing
- Put your cursor in the file select field and add a space, then delete it. The method input field will the re-appear with the correct method
Method fields appear to disappear after upgrading scriptrunner
If there is a selected method in an existing behaviour, the method selection should not be hidden by default.
I checked the XML endpoints shown here and they show the correct data so the error appears to be with the front end