Affects Version/s: 6.3.0, 6.2.0-p5
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Scripted Fields
- Create a new project
- Add an Issue(s) picker Scripted Field and add a basic JQL Query for e.g.:-
- Next go to the Custom Fields and edit the Configuration of this Field.
- In the Configuration, change the Issue type(s) from Global Configuration to the issue types that you want to associate with. Below is an example:-
- Next create a couple of issue and select the value for the Issue Picker list.
- Next, you can either include a Filtered Results gadget on to your dashboard and associate include the custom field or you can do a JQL Query both have the same behaviour.
- When the JQL Query is run, error messages saying Error rendering 'single-issue-picker-cf'. Please contact your Jira administrators. appear for the issue types which are not configured in the Custom Field Configuration. Below is a print screen of the result of the JQL Query:-
- And Below is print screen of the output in the Filtered Results gadget on the dashboard
- Even if the Issue type is not specified in the Custom Field Configuration, the error message should not appear in either the JQL Query output or the Dasboard gadget.
A test video i.e. test1.mp4 is included for reference:-