(scenario reproduced with Jira 8.9.1 and confluence 7.5.0)
- Create an application link between Jira and Confluence instance
- Create one or more script fields in jira
- On any confluence page add the macro "Insert Jira Issue/Filter"
- Add the script fields to be displayed on macro display options
- Once the macro is added the script fields data is not being shown
- In the screenshot below 2 script fields were added: "Date of First Transition" field show the string "$xmlutils.escapeForCdata($value.toString())" and "Custom Scripted Field" shows no data
Create a Custom Script Field with the following configuration which will work the same as the Date of First Transition: