Affects Version/s: 6.4.0
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Third-Party Apps
Code compilation fails for scripts in the "Execute a Scriptrunner script action" for automation for Jira:
- Install Scriptrunner for Jira
- Install Automation for Jira
- Create an automation rule
- Add the "Execute a ScriptRunner Script Action"
- Try to write code in the script area and view the errors in the console
We are not checking code compiles correctly in Automation for Jira and this appears to also impact the errors we report on the code the user writes.
We should compile the code and show errors correctly