- Create a new Project and also add a Transition Screen for it.
- In the transition screen add a Radio Button with Yes and No options
- Set the transition screen for the In Progress status for example
- Create a new Behaviour and associate it with the Project
- In the behaviour config, add a new Server Side Behaviour for the Radio Button, and add a condition that if either one of the Radio Button options was selected, the Comment field would become mandatory for example:
- Below is a print screen of the Behaviour configuration:-
- Create a new Issue and enter some sample values.
- Next change the status of the issue from To Do to In Progress
- When the transition screen appears, select either the Yes or No option i.e. either one which will cause the Comment field to become mandatory.
- Next, do not add any comment, and just click the cancel button and exit the Transition Screen.
- Do not refresh the page, instead just select the Edit button for the issue.
- Next do update any value, just click on the Update button
Currently, if the comment field is left empty and if you try to just click on the Update button, an error message is displayed saying that the Comment field is mandatory as shown in the image below:-
The Behaviour condition set on the Comments field for the transition screen should only impact the Comment field in the transition Screen and not other comment fields.
Test video included test1.mp4