Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Sprint:SR4J Sprint 84
1. Create a Basic Service Desk project
2. Go to Project settings page in the Service Desk project
3. Click Edit Fields link in IT help request type and add Priority to list of visible fields
4. Create behaviour with Service Desk Mapping to the IT Help request type in the Service Desk project. Add Priority field to this behaviour and make it readonly.
5. Raise a IT help request in the service desk project.
Priority is readonly as soon as you open the IT help request form
Priority is not readonly.
After some investigation it appears the reasoning behind this is due to the Select2 wrapper not disabling when the original select gets disabled in IE11.