Affects Version/s: 6.7.0
Fix Version/s: None
SprintStartedEvent listener is not triggered after upgraded the Atlassian Universal Plugin Manager (UMP) to 4.0.17. The problem happens only for the listener that already created before the UMP upgrade.
Steps to reproduce:
- Bring up a Jira 8.0.0 instance with scriptrunner installed
- Configure a listener for all projects and the SprintStartedEvent
- Trigger it by starting a sprint
- The listener will trigger.
- Go to the manage apps page and click the link at the top asking to upgrade the “Atlassian Universal Plugin Manager Plugin” to 4.0.17
- Try to trigger the listener again by starting a sprint, and it no longer triggers the listener.
- Disable scriptrunner does not fix it, uninstall does not fix it
- Restarting the entire Jira Server appears to fix it