- Add two text fields to the project example Field A and Field B
- Create two REST Endpoints with some sample data for the fields respectively. Field A and Field B need to be converted into Multi-Select fields. The values of Field B will be updated based on the option selected in Field A.
- Create a Behaviour Initialiser and a Server Side Behaviour for Field A. Below is the sample Initialiser Code
Below is a sample Server Side Behaviour code
- Select an option from in Field A.
- Next, select an available option from Field B.
- Add another option to Field A.
When another option is added to Field A, Field B resets.
Currently, this is only occurring on the Service Desk. It doesn't happen on Jira Server.
If another option is added to the first multi-select field, the second multi-select field should not reset.
Below is a short test video on both Jira Service Desk and Jira Server.