Affects Version/s: 6.9.1
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Scripted Fields
- Create two issue picker fields named as Story SR (single select) and Bug SR (multi-select)
- Story SR field with JQL query = "type = Story"
- Bug SR field with JQL query = "type = Bug and 'Story SR' is not empty"
- Add Bug field into the "In Progress" workflow screen.
- In the "In Progress" transition, add the following script into the post-function to update the Story SR value on the added issue:
- Create a new Story issue and two Bug issues.
- Go to the Story issue and transit to In Progress. Add some bug issues into the Bug SR issue picker field. You will notice the issue that added has their Story SR issue picker field updated.
- Go back to the In Progress transition and repeat the same thing by adding some bug issues into the Bug SR issue picker. Then, performed a project reindexing.
- Create a new Bug issue and add this issue into the Bug SR issue picker field on the first Story issue. You will hit the "Issue: AA-XX does not fit filter query: type = 'Bug' and "Story SR" is empty" error message.
Remove the 'Story SR' is not empty from the JQL query.