SR4J Sprint 90
When returning true condition with built-in listener Fires an event when condition is true on event IssueLinkCreatedEvent or IssueLinkDeletedEvent will throw an IllegalArgumentException.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create Fires an event when condition is true listener
- Select IssueLinkCreatedEvent or IssueLinkDeletedEvent * in *Events
- Return any true statement
- Select any Event (Custom/System), happens to both
- Event should be fired.
- Event did not fire and threw IllegalArgumentException
- Allow users to choose the destination or source issue if they pick link events from the list of events OR
- Prevent them even choosing events that do not directly contain an issue object
- Stack trace below
2020-11-13 14:07:08,514+0000 http-nio-8080-exec-5 ERROR a 847x2616x1 1tm4913 172.17.0.1 /secure/LinkJiraIssue.jspa [c.o.scriptrunner.runner.AbstractScriptListener] Script function failed on event: com.atlassian.jira.event.issue.link.IssueLinkCreatedEvent, script: com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.workflow.postfunctions.FireEventWhen java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The issue object was not available in the binding, perhaps called from an event handler with a non-issue event
- mentioned in