When returning true condition with built-in listener Fires an event when condition is true on event IssueLinkCreatedEvent or IssueLinkDeletedEvent will throw an IllegalArgumentException.
- Create Fires an event when condition is true listener
- Select IssueLinkCreatedEvent or IssueLinkDeletedEvent * in *Events
- Return any true statement
- Select any Event (Custom/System), happens to both
- Event should be fired.
- Event did not fire and threw IllegalArgumentException
- Allow users to choose the destination or source issue if they pick link events from the list of events OR
- Prevent them even choosing events that do not directly contain an issue object
- Stack trace below