Step to Reproduce
1. Write a simple script, Utility class, in Script Editor:
2. Write and run following script in Console:
3. Make changes to Utility class in Script Editor:
a. Remove extends ComponentAccessor
b. Change test1() to test2()
4. Run the same code in Console.
1. test1() is not accessible and display an error message.
2. getIssueManager() is not accessible and display an error message.
1. test1() can still be run and count is still incremented.
2. getIssueManager() can still be run.
1. Make any code changes (like adding log.warn) to script in Console. Then, SR will compile new 'environment' with expect result.
2. Enable and disable ScriptRunner also works.
I have attached a screen recording for this bug.