The display value of the option in a LDAP Picker Script Field is different from the format that the attributes have been configured to appear via the Configuration Script.
- LDAP directory server set up with user information
- LDAP connection set up in the Resources tab
1. gg > input 'Script Fields' > hit enter
2. Click on 'Create Script Field' > select 'LDAP Picker Field'
3. Fill in the key information as shown here > click 'Add'
4. Click on 'Configure Screens' & select relevant screen to associate the script field with > Click 'Update'
5. Edit an existing issue/create a new issue
6. Click on the LDAP Picker field to expand the drop-down list. Note that the display value in the drop-down list is common name (location).
7. Select an option from the drop-down list. Note that now the selected option is displayed just as common name, without the location.
8. Click on 'Update'. Note that on the issue view screen, the display value is common name (location).
The display value of the selected option in LDAP Picker Script Field appear consistent with the format that the attributes have been configured.
The display value of the option after being selected follow the value in Display attribute field.
Display attribute = cn; selected option: James Bond
Display attribute = l; selected option: Secret Location
- Documentation - LDAP Picker
- Configuration Script