Affects Version/s: 22.214.171.124-jira8
Fix Version/s: None
Few web panels are created and should be hidden if the issue status is not "To Do". However, only some panels are hidden, other panels remain visible until the page is refreshed.
1. Go to Fragments > Create Script Fragments > Show a web panel
2. Create the web panels by following the steps here: Web Panel
4. Then transition the status to any other statuses.
All the panels should be hidden automatically without the need of refreshing the page.
Refresh the page and all the remaining panels will be hidden.
- Replicated the issue in Scriptrunner 126.96.36.199-jira8 and 6.16.0.
- I've created 6 panels (Panel 1 to Panel 6) and I noticed that the even numbers of the panels' position (Panel 2, Panel 4, Panel 6) remain visible after the status had been transitioned.