Affects Version/s: 5.9.1-p5
Fix Version/s: None
Create a Script Fragment - "Constrained Issue Dialog" and a Behaviour to pre-fill fields value. The Behaviour is working fine when the dialog button is clicked on View Issue Screen, but the values are not pre-filled when the dialog button is clicked from Structure, Search Issue Navigator (List View) and System Dashboard (issues in the gadgets).
- Create a Constrained Issue Dialog based on this example and a Behaviour from this document.
- Install Structure. Then, create a Structure and add some issues that contain the Constrained Issue Dialog button into the Structure.
- Go to the Structure and click the Constrained Issue Dialog button.
- Go to the issue navigator, make sure it's in list view, and click the Constrained Issue Dialog button.
- Go to the System Dashboard > Assigned to Me gadget > click the Constrained Issue Dialog button.
Create Issue Dialog should pop up with pre-filled values.
Create Issue Dialog doesn't pop up. The browser is navigating to another Create Screen and the pre-filled values do not display.
- Replicated in Scriptrunner version 5.9.1-p5 and 6.16.0.
- getBehaviourContextId() and getContextIssueId() are getting NULL and therefore values are not pre-filled.