Affects Version/s: 6.17.0, 6.18.0
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Scripted Fields
Add a scripted field with Exact Text Search (Stattable) searcher to a dashboard two-dimensional statistics filter (Atlassian or RichFilter) the display for the statistic with null values shows as a special character "? within a diamond"
- Create a new custom scripted field and use a Number field template.
- Add this script into the field.
- Associate the field to any screens.
- Set the Field Searcher to Exact Text Searcher (Stattable)
- Please put one issue with attachment and another issue without any attachments.
- Create a dashboard two-dimensional gadget and use a filter that has all the issues above.
- In the gadget settings, please setup this way:
- XAxis = Scripted Field
- YAxis = Issue Type
- Sort by = Total
It should display as "None" like other custom fields that have a null value.
Null values in Stattable Scripted Fields appears as special character
Change this part to:
instead of returning a null value if empty.
If you return a string value, you can set it to return a string of "None".
You may need to reindex the issues if you had the changes.
- Tested on JIRA 8.14.0