Affects Version/s: 6.20.0
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Scripted Fields
Using Issue Picker in a project leads to HTTP error 401 when trying to input value to Issue Picker.
- Error message from browser:
- No issue suggestion is generated from the dropdown list.
- No error in logs as well.
- Create a new project named with key: PROJA.
- Set its Browse Projects permission to a group: .
- Remove the existing permission: Application access - Any logged in user.
- Create an Issue Picker (Single) scripted field and set the JQL to:
- Open the web browser in incognito mode and try to create an issue in Project A.
- When selecting the Issue Picker, it hit the HTTP error 401:
Attached the HAR file: error.har
The error message seems to be coming from Jira and ScriptRunner which believed to be some Jira security measure placed by Atlassian that wraps around its third-party plugin's REST endpoints.
Not sure if this is something that can be a workaround from the vendor side or has to be done from the Atlassian side.