Affects Version/s: 6.21.0
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Scripted Fields
When exporting Scripted Field (Date of First Transition) as XML format, the value would show as <![CDATA[ $xmlutils.escapeForCdata($value.toString()) ]]>, making the date/time unreadable.
- Create a new Scripted Field (Date of First Transition) and configure it to a certain Status (e.g.: In Review)
- Add it to a Screen of a Project
- Go to an Issue in the Project using the Screen
- Transition the Issue into the configured Status
- Note the Scripted Field is now populated
- Go to Issue Navigator, search for the Issue, set the 'Columns' to display the Scripted Field
- Export the Issue as XML
This bug is occurring in certain versions of Jira. Has been tested to occur in Jira 8.13.3 and 8.15.0. The bug has been tested to not occur in Jira 8.0.0.