Affects Version/s: 6.28.0
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Script Editor
Script Editor script is losing when saving the script from a dialogue.
- Navigate to Script Editor.
- Create two scripts/files with any contents.
- Open the first script and modify it. (Don't click the "Save" button after changing the script)
- Then, click on the second script. A dialogue pops up and prompts to save the first script.
- Click "Save" to save the modified first script. Now you'll see the second script.
- Go back to the first script.
The changes in the first script are being saved.
The first script gets lost, and it is empty now. So, the contents in the first script are gone.
- Before navigating to another script, click the "Save" button located at the top right of the frame after changing the script.
- Attached a screen recording
- Reproduced the issue in ScriptRunner version 6.28.0 (latest now), but not in version 6.27.0