Affects Version/s: 6.18.0
Fix Version/s: None
ScriptRunner Fragments placed in any of the operations sections are only working from the Issue preview "More" menu.
The Fragment does not work when users try to click a Fragment from the Sprint Board Issue quick menu, or "." quick menu.
- Create a "Custom web item provider" in any of the operations section. E.g. operations-operations.
- Use the example script, which creates a new task:
- Navigate to any issue preview screen. Click the "More" menu, then "Create Task Test". The Fragment can be used.
- Note: The browser will navigate to the link URL instead of opening a pop-up. This bug is covered in (SRJIRA-5302)
- Navigate to a Sprint Board and select any issue.
The Fragment opens a dialog which creates a new Task or navigates to a URL which performs the same action.
If using the Issue preview quick menu from the sprint board, nothing happens.
See attached .har file and console logs: