The server-side behaviour script of a field that’s not present on the issue operation screen is still being executed.
- Remove the Description field from the test project's Create Issue Screen
- Create a Server-Side Behaviour for the Description field and add the following script:
- Click on the Create button on the top navigation bar to bring up the Create Issue dialogue. Note that there is no value in the Summary field.
- Now, create an Initialiser and add the script below:
- Click on the Create button to bring up the Create Issue dialogue. Note the value in the Summary field.
The Summary field's form value set in the Description field's Server-Side script should not be triggered unless the Description field is present on the screen.
The Summary field's form value set in the Description field's Server-Side Behaviour is populated although the Description field is not on the screen.
- Reproduced in Jira Software 8.13.9 | ScriptRunner 6.37.0, 6.40.0.
- SRJSUP-22423 Demo.mov