Removing Behaviour mapping that mapped to all issue types or request types will remove other mappings under the same project or service desk with specific issue types or request types.
- Simply create two new Behaviours in the Behaviour List page.
- Map the first Behaviour to a project but (important).
- Map the second Behaviour to the same project but with a specific issue type. Let's say: project TEST (Task).
- Remove the all issue types mapping from the first Behaviour. (Both delete from Behaviour page or Behaviour Edit page will trigger the bug)
- Refresh your page on the Behaviour List page.
- You will notice all the project(specific issue type) mappings are removed as well from all the other Behaviours including itself.
Only the project(all issue types) mapping are removed.
All project(specific issue type) mappings are removed from all Behaviours.
- Tested on Jira 8.13.11 with ScriptRunner 6.40.1.