Status: Awaiting Release
SR4J Sprint 115, SR4J Sprint 116, SR4J Sprint 117, SR4J Sprint 118, SR4J Sprint 119, SR4J Sprint 120, SR4J Sprint 121, SR4J Sprint 123 (6.51), SR4J Sprint 124 (6.52), SR4J Sprint 125 (6.54), SR4J Sprint 126 (6.55), SR4J Sprint 127 (6.56), SR4J Sprint 128 (6.57), SR4J Sprint 129 (6.58), SR4j Sprint 140 (7.10.0), SR4j Sprint 141 (7.11.0)
Triggering Validation Error removes pre-existing Behaviour configuration in Create Issue Page for all fields(System and custom), however, this is not reproducible on create issue dialog.
- Set a simple script in Behaviour's Initialiser such as below:
- [Important] Open a Create Screen .
- At first, you will see the Description is set to required.
- Fill in the description field
- Trigger a validation error by purposely not filling in the Summary and then press Create button.
- Once the validation error shown at the top, re-check the Description and you will find that it is no longer set as required.
Behaviour still applies even after a failed validation.
Once the validation error appears, Behaviour doesn't work.
- Tested using a Script Validator as well and Behaviour doesn't work after the failed validation. So both native Jira validation and ScriptRunner validation will trigger the same problem.
- This bug is only occur when Create Screen is open in new tab.
- Works fine in the pop-up Create Screen.