When using Xray Test Management for Jira plugin to create Test, it will automatically populate the 'Linked Issues' field value with the current issue. However, Behaviour script initial execution fails to copy the value as it will fetch null.
- Install Xray Test Management for Jira plugin
- Go to Jira Administration > Manage Apps > Xray > Issue Type Mapping and map it to the required Issue Types
- Go to Jira Administration > Manage Apps > Xray > Requirement Projects and map it to the required Projects
- Create a Single Issue Picker field and add it to the Screen used by the Project/Issue Type
- Create a Behaviour, map it to the same Project/Issue Type and add a script to copy the 'Linked Issues' field value and set it in the created field. Example:
- Create an Issue in the Project
- In the created Issue, create a Test:
The 'Linked Issues' field value gets copied over into the created field
The 'Linked Issues' field value does not copy over into the created field. The fetched value is null.
Re-run the Behaviour script (e.g.: Copy the script into another field. When the field gets manually updated in the Screen, the script will get executed)