Set the Multiple Insight Object/s field read-only using Behaviours doesn't work correctly when populating its values using the setFormValue() in the Initialiser.
1. Create an Insight Object/s field, configure this field as multiple and select the created schema.
2. Associate the Multiple Insight Object/s field with the projects, e.g. SUN project.
3. Create a Behaviour, add mapping to the SUN project and all issue types.
4. Attach the following snippet to the Behaviour Initialiser:
5. Add the Multiple Insight Object/s field in the Behaviour, set the field read-only.
7. Navigate to the SUN project, then create/edit an issue.
- Tested on Jira 8.15.0, ScriptRunner 6.42.0 and 6.48.0 (latest version).
- This issue occurs only on Insight Object/s (Multiple).
- Set the field read-only using the setReadOnly method gives the same problem too: