If the Description field is set to read-only by default and is made editable depending on the option selected from a List, the Visual tab of the Description field is uneditable. However, the Text tab of the Description field is editable.
Provide a detailed step-by-step process to reproduce the problem.
- Create a Server-Side Behaviour for a field, for example, a List. The List is used to change the Description field from the read-only mode to the editable mode based on the option selected from it.
- Below is the sample code that has been tested:-
- Below is a screenshot of the Behaviour configuration:-
- Create a new Issue. By default, the Description field is hidden and read-only. Select the option from the List to make the Description field visible and editable.
- Try to enter some text into the Description field from the Visual tab.
The Visual tab is expected to be editable, and the text can be entered.
The Visual tab is not editable, and no value can be added. Only the Text tab is currently working.
A test video is included for reference:- test1.mp4