In a specific scenario (explained in the Additional Info section), the dynamic forms in the script console will disappear when switching to other tabs and coming back.
- Go to Script Console, clear everything in the script/file field and refresh the page. After the page is refreshed, you should now see the script console showing an empty script editor.
- Select the file tab and put a script that uses dynamic forms.
- Go to another tab, and come back to the script console tab.
- Click anywhere within the page (to focus), and you will see the dynamic forms are disappeared (not loaded).
The dynamic forms appeared/remained there.
The dynamic forms disappeared.
Note that I mentioned the bug occurs in a specific scenario because it works fine if:
- The file is already selected upon loading the script console page.
- The script is in the editor instead of in a file.
Upon investigating the network tab, normally, when you go to another tab and come back, ScriptRunner will call this request:
Where the response to the request will include the compilationResult, which should include the metadata of the dynamic forms.
However, that request is not being called, which causes the dynamic forms to be disappeared.
Here are the HAR file and browser console log along with the screen recording of when the bug occurred:
In addition, this issue is reproducible in:
8.20.12 + 7.11.0 is the setup of the customer from SRJSUP-30698.