The Behaviour is not working for the Cascading Field when tested on the JSM Portal page using JSM 5.10.0 and above.
- Create a Cascading List with some options and add it to any JSM request type.
- Create a Server-Side Behaviour for the Cascading List and add the sample code below:-
- Save the Behaviour, open the JSM request type and try to set the value for the Cascading List.
The log output containing a List of values selected from the Cascading List should be printed.
It appears that the if condition is failing, resulting in no logs being printed.
- When testing on an earlier Jira version, e.g. Jira 9.8.0, the log value is printed as expected.
- The test video is included: test1.mkv
The test video displays the difference in the Behaviour when tested with Jira 9.10.0 against Jira 9.8.0, where both have the ScriptRunner 8.11.0 plugin installed.