In the old days of my jira 4.x and Behaviours-Plugin my behaviours worked.
Now i change to jira 4.6.10 and script-runner 4.1 and notice some strange problems.
I have a behaviour which checks some dependencies between fields.
If one specific entry in a field is selected then another field mus be filled.
When i resolve an issue and the resolve-view (dialog) gets displayed the behaviour calls the mapped methods in my script for the fields.
That works but only if i am remote-debugging the script.
If it runs without debugger then the it seems that it calls the script (i.e. formFieldBetroffeneProdukte.setValid(false)) but without changes the ui.
Even if i set setValid(false) the field has a green border and i can resolve the issue!
That's a big problem because now we have some issues for which are not all neccessary fields are filled.
If i change the field by hand then the methods gets called and work well.