Users are unable to view, or create files in the Script Editor after upgrading to ScriptRunner 6.18.0.
This seems to happen when the directory that the script is contained within contains a hyphen, underscore or space in its name.
Customers who have upgraded are no longer able to view their scripts if they have carried them through to version 6.18.0 from an earlier version of ScriptRunner.
Here's an example of the Script Editor screen and error:
- In ScriptRunner 6.18.0, open Script Editor
- Try to create a script & directory with a hyphen, space or underscore in it e.g. 01-Fields/ADM/Test.groovy
– or –
- In ScriptRunner 6.17.0, create a file tree in the Script Editor like so: my-folder/my-script.groovy
- Upgrade to ScriptRunner 6.18.0
- Open the Script Editor and try to view the script file you created earlier.
- Scripts can be created or viewed
- Scripts cannot be created or viewed