ScriptRunner listeners for events from 3rd party plugins stop firing when either the UPM is upgraded, or the related plugin is upgraded.
Steps to reproduce:
- Bring up a Jira 8.0.0 instance with scriptrunner installed
- Configure a listener for all projects and the SprintStartedEvent
- Trigger it by starting a sprint
- The listener will trigger.
- Go to the manage apps page and click the link at the top asking to upgrade the “Atlassian Universal Plugin Manager Plugin” to 4.0.17
- Try to trigger the listener again by starting a sprint, and it no longer triggers the listener.
- Restart Jira, reinstalling ScriptRunner will not fix the problem.