Affects Version/s: 5.7.10
Fix Version/s: 5.7.11
Sprint:Sprint 119, Sprint 121
With TB enabled on a space the edit mode is reduced significantly, resulting in it being impossible to edit a page.
- Add a new skin, which will be the child of the root skin
- Select global skin which will be the skin you have just created.
- Navigate to an existing page/space
- Edit the page.
- Notice the edit mode screen has shrunk considerably.
- Ensure that the sizing of the edit mode screen returns to default
- Ensure that all current supported versions are performing as expected.
- Test the fix against the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox and IE.